Monday, July 11, 2011

A Little Help Here...

For those of you who have raised children I need some advice.

Dotty was filling me in on her weekend with her new baby sister Dylann. She was telling me about changing her diapers and singing to her and Dotty even gave Dylann a bottle.

Then Dotty said to me, "Brittany feeds Dylann with her boobies. What is up with that Mommy?"

After I almost choked on my diet coke I told her that Brittany was breast feeding Dylann. When Dotty still did not seem to understand I pulled up the "La Leche League" website. Bad idea on my part. That just made both Dotty AND me more confused!

(Side Note: I am just kidding about the La Leche League website. My actual response to Dotty when she had more questions for me was "ask your daddy"...I sure hope she brings up the topic while I am in the room. Tony is uncomfortable with a great many issues dealing with women. I can't wait to see how he would handle such a topic with Dotty!)

No comments:

Post a Comment