Friday, July 8, 2011

Store Owners Beware!

Dotty has recently been known to have some "sticky fingers". The last few times I have had her in a store she has picked up something and put it in her pocket. Luckily I have caught her and reminded her we have to pay for things before we can keep them or take them home with us.

I am not sure if it is just Dotty's age...the fact that she doesn't really comprehend shoplifting. Or if it is the fact that she is used to simply getting whatever she wants (spoiled does not even begin to describe this child). Perhaps it is because I rarely take her into a store so she does not understand the proper procedures. Or maybe it is because she can take whatever she wants to take at my store and I usually don't bat an eye about it (the benefits of a family owned business and also being spoiled). I am not sure.

No matter the reason if you know Dotty and you see her "shoplifting" please laugh for a few minutes but make sure you tell me or Nana or Tony or whoever she is with so we can pay for merchandise.

However, Nana draws the line at buying $25 gift cards...just so you know! Beware...a fit may follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment