Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Candy Cane Addiction

Dotty loves candy canes! I don't know that she has ever eaten an entire regular size one, but she always wants them when she sees them!!!

A few days ago I put plastic candy canes that light up in front of our house. Dotty was so excited, but she has not been home early enough to really check them out...this time of year things are so busy!

This morning while I was loading the car I noticed Dotty was really inspecting the candy canes in our flower bed. I put the last bag in the back of the car and turned to tell her to load up.

I caught her just as she licked the fake light up candy cane!

I laughed so hard I almost fell over!!!!

Dotty laughed too! She said they didn't taste very good.

So I have a new marketing idea...outdoor light up candy canes that actually TASTE like a candy cane!!! I know Dotty would have me buy 100 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment