Friday, August 6, 2010

Bathroom Knowledge...

Dotty's mind never ceases to amaze me.

Since we are still working on being 100% potty trained there are lots of ways I try to get Dotty to use the potty especially before we leave the house to go somewhere. The best trick is to "race" Dotty to potty. This requires us to be using our respective potties at the same time in her bathroom. Being that we are both girls (and that I am the Mom and desperate to be done with pull-ups) I see no problem with this and the tactic has worked great many, many times.

The other day when we were both done I went to put the lid back down and flush and Dotty told me to "Wait". She then lifted up the seat and said "This is how Daddy needs to tee tee in the potty."

I laughed so hard...in fact I might have peed in my pants had I not just gone.

Tony was thrilled with Dotty's observation (and will probably be thrilled with this post).

No comments:

Post a Comment