Friday, August 6, 2010

Nothing New on the Menu...

Dotty and Memaw were playing Restaurant the other night while Memaw was visiting our house. I was busy doing...well the million things I do when Mom comes over to give me a hand with Dotty...but I did catch just a bit of what was happening in Dotty's Restaurant.

To begin with Memaw had to wait for an open table...must have had some slow bus boys because the only table in the joint was unoccupied when I walked by...but Memaw read a magazine while she waited to be seated.

When Memaw's table was finally ready I happened to be passing by the doorway and heard Memaw ask Dotty, "What's on the menu tonight?"

Memaw got the same look from Dotty that I got when I visited the restaurant and asked a very similar question. She also got the same response from Chef Dotty "Food."

Gotta love a restaurant that serves "food" every night of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment