Thursday, October 28, 2010



Today at Dotty's school her class is going to go to the Senior Citizen's Zone and sing "pumpkin" songs. The kids were allowed to wear their Halloween costumes to school today.

I thought Dotty would be super excited...I was wrong (that has happened a lot since Dotty was born). Instead Dotty put on a cotton shirt dress over her leggings, had on tinkerbell socks, and brown shoes and announced to everyone that she was wearing her costume...she was "Dotty".

I took her costume to school in a bag in case she changed her mind and decided she wanted to wear it.

I know if I had forgotten today was "costume day" Dotty would have had a meltdown but since SHE decided she was going to go as "Dotty" then it was okay.

Although in hindsight she did ask me last night what I was going to be for Halloween and I told her I was going to be a Mommy that worked at the Pecan Shed....hmmm...I might understand things more now...

No comments:

Post a Comment