Friday, March 12, 2010

Biker Babe!

Dotty got a new bike from Grandma on Thursday. She had been at Presley's house on Tuesday and had loved riding Presley's bike so (of course) Grandma had to get her one. (My child is spoiled rotten I realize but about 50% of it comes from an overzealous Grandma.)

Dotty loves the bike! She rode it all over the Pecan Shed. She loved the little "ding-ding-ding" bell (that is going to get old in a hurry) and she loved the purple streamers on the handle bars. I love the fact that she is girlie and not too proud to show it!

Thanks to Max for putting the bike together and of course thanks to Grandma for getting the bike for her. I know Dotty will spend a lot of time riding (and giving me a heart attack)! I guess at some point a mom just has to let go of her little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment