Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Bunny Pics...

Last Thursday Dotty had her picture made with a bunny for Easter. Gordon photography did them (we take all of Dotty's bunny and Santa pictures with Gordon's and I highly recommend them) and they always do a great job with it! Dotty liked the bunny (although not as much as last year...she tried to "pet to death" the one last year). It was a very well behaved black and white bunny with long ears.

Some of you may know that sweet Miss Dotty, while being a happy child, is not a "smiler" when it comes to pictures. (She gets that from her Daddy I believe.) So if we ever get her to smile (pleasantly) in a picture...even just one out of a 30 minute 50 shot photo shoot...I consider myself lucky. Erin did a fabulous job with Dotty and I cannot thank her enough for being so sweet, patient, and fast on the flash when Dotty did smile.

Hoppy Early Easter from Dotty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment