Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jumping for Joy!!!

For Christmas Santa bought Dotty a trampoline and she LOVES it! The trampoline resides at Howard and Ruth Ann's (Papaw and Nana's) house. I think every time the sun is out and Dotty has a free moment she is on that thing.

I know every time I pick her up from Kathy W. keeping her the first thing Dotty says when we get in the car is "Let's go jump at Nana's house!" So of course we do just that. Luckily the little legs of a two-year old can only hold up for about 30 minutes or so.

Yesterday I was really glad she only lasted about 30 minutes because the wind was just terrible! It was a beautiful bright and sunny day but the wind was so gusty and so chilly we barely made it 30 minutes (even with the help of Bara jumping too).

Let me just tell you...Dotty is a professional jumper. We have a routine. We jump like kangaroos, then like frogs, then we jump and kick our legs out, then we jump on one foot, then the other(that is hilarious to watch both me and Dotty try to attempt...neither of us are very coordinated at this point in life)...let me tell you it is quite the workout!

Hope you all enjoyed the pretty (yet windy) day yesterday. The great thing about having a two-year old is she finds joy in the little things of life...like a day spent jumping while the wind blows her hair...what a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment