Monday, March 29, 2010

Nice days...

Other than the wind, the weather is starting to warm up and the days are getting much nicer around here. This is great news for Dotty and those who are in charge of watching her. Dotty LOVES to be outside! I joke about just getting her a tent and letting her sleep out there at night (she still is not a great sleeper...oh how I envy you parents who get 8 hours...or even 4...of straight sleep a night).

Since the day Dotty was born she has loved to be outside. Cold, rain, wind, 110 degrees...none of it seems to bother her. She just wants to be outdoors! At times that is great because I enjoy being outside myself too and having the trampoline is great fun for everyone. However, on days when the wind is gusting 40mph that is when I have to really do some fast talking to get Dotty to go inside.

I hope the wind dies down soon but I guess we will take what we can get. As long as Dotty does not blow away I guess all is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment