Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another Earache...

Another earache for little miss Dot.
She said she had one yesterday morning but she did not have a fever so I sent her to school. I told her teacher to watch her though.
At about 1pm the school called me and said she was still complaining about her ear but she was not running a fever.
I picked her up and took her to Clinic Care. We waited in the lobby for about an hour and in that time she started running a fever. By the time we saw a nurse she had 103 fever.
They gave her some Motrin and in 30 minutes it was down to 99.
We saw the doctor who said Dotty had the start of an ear infection. She gave her some antibiotics and told her to stay home from school for a day.
Memaw and Dotty are hanging out together today. I hope she feels well enough to be "Mary" in the Christmas Story tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment