Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

The best New Year's Eve of my life was spent at home...in my pajamas...sitting in a chair...dozing off and on before midnight. That was Dec. 31, 2007. My very first New Year's Eve with Dotty.

Tony and I stayed home. I was sitting in the rocking chair holding a sleeping baby girl when 2008 came in. I was so happy.

Many years past I had been to parties or just out having a big time with friends but this year topped them all. I could not imagine doing anything else than just holding my precious daughter.

She was my future and I was crazy in love with her. Every year I think is the best year with Dotty...that things can't get much better...but every year they do. I know 2011 will be just as great...if not better in regards to Dotty.

I hope you all have a Happy and Safe New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment