Thursday, December 2, 2010

Potty Wars...

Dotty has a lot of tee tee accidents lately. I have no idea why. My only idea as to what to do is to have Dotty at least TRY to go the potty as often as possible.

Last night before her bath I told her she had to at least sit on the potty and try to tee tee.

"I don't HAVE TO potty." Dotty said.
"You need to try." I said.
"No."
"Yes."
"NO!"
"Yes."
"NOOOOO!!!!"
Long pause...

"Yep...you do."

Finally after a good five minutes she sat on the potty and would you know it...she tee teed.

This morning was Round 2.

Before we left for school I said, "Dotty you need to try and go potty."
"I don't have to potty."
"You have to try."
"No."
"Yes."
"NO!"
"Yes."
"NOOOOO!!!!"
Long pause...

"Yep...you do."

20 minutes later, Dotty had gone potty and we were headed to school.
Late of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment