Monday, April 4, 2011

Fuzzy...



When I picked up Dotty on Sunday she came with a new friend...Fuzzy...the caterpillar. Luckily Fuzzy also came with his own fully furnished mobile home (a glass jar with some leaves and sticks in it).

Dotty loved "holding" Fuzzy...Dotty nearly killed Fuzzy several times due to all that loving! Finally I talked her into putting Fuzzy back in the jar for the trip home.

Fuzzy spent the night on the dining room table and as soon as Dotty woke up her first question was "Is Fuzzy a butterfly yet?"

Nope...not yet. Dotty frowned...I think Fuzzy felt the disappointment.

Fuzzy was taken all over the house and played with for quite a while this morning. Dotty wanted to take Fuzzy to school but I spared Mrs. Hall the joy of meeting Fuzzy...at least for today.

While I am not an animal fan...Dotty is proving to be a BIG fan of all kinds of living creatures. I just have one thing to say to Daddy and to anyone who might want to send Dotty home to my house with a new "pet"...NO THANKS!

(Side Note: My new policy is if you buy it, catch it, find it, or give it to Dotty...it stays with you and Dotty can visit it when she visits you! This notice is especially directed toward Papaw Nichols...no ducks, chicks, geese, dogs, cats, etc. Howard has been trying to get Dotty a pet since before birth!)

No comments:

Post a Comment