Monday, April 18, 2011

Why Didn't I Think of That???

Dotty loves to dress herself...and trust me her fashion style is unique. I am one of those mothers that does not have the time or the energy to fight Dotty in the morning to wear what I think she should wear. So as long as she is weather appropriate...we go with it.

Today Dotty had on her new favorite style of clothing. It is a tshirt with a tutu attached to it. Thanks to Memaw we have like 4 of these outfits. The "tshirt tutu" is a tad too short to go without something underneath. Plus at the park Dotty is climbing all over the place and modesty is one of my demands and falls into the "weather appropriate" category.

So this morning when Dotty was running around with her tshirt tutu on I told her she needed pants or shorts under it. I highly recommended shorts since it was going to hit 100 degrees today. When I looked back at Dotty she was putting another skirt on under her tutu shirt. I told her she needed shorts. She pulled up the 2nd skirt and showed me the shorts that were attached to it.

She smiled big.

I thought...what the heck...the layered look is in.

We headed to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment