Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Uncle Jarrod & Gang!

Today is Dotty's Uncle Jarrod's and her Gang's (great grandfather) birthdays. Nana is picking Dotty up from school and taking her to eat with the family. (I was invited too but I have so much to do that an hour or two of free time is going to help me out a lot...so thanks Nana!)

Dotty is so excited about the "party" she decided to take her own decorations to school today. She grabbed a pink balloon with her name written on it that she had gotten at school yesterday (teach those teachers to send stuff like that home) and she took a silver star Christmas ornament that somehow missed getting boxed up. I hope Jarrod is thrilled with the party theme!

Dotty also dressed herself in full party going style. The best part was the small tiara held up in her hair by a hot pink princess headband.

If you know Tony and me you might wonder where Dotty gets her fashion sense from. You would not be alone either.

I sent Nana a text suggesting she bring another outfit...just in case Dotty's attire was too much for a Wednesday night in the Falls (we are talking about a church night after all). Of course it is always best to be overdressed than underdressed...I must have said that nightly in my sleep while Dotty was in the womb...that girl has that down pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment