Wednesday, June 8, 2011

An Afternoon with Chuck...

Because it is so miserably hot outside these days I have been looking for fun things for Dotty to do in the afternoon that center around an air conditioned building...preferably not our house because we both get bored there.

Yesterday when I got Dotty from school I had the brilliant idea to take her to Chuck E Cheese's. It was 3:30 in the afternoon so I was hoping it would not be crowded and Dotty would not want to actually eat there.

40 bucks and an hour and a half later we left Chuck E Cheese. Dotty was thrilled with her two plastic heart rings and her tiny box of Nerds candy. I was thrilled to have survived!

The one upside to the trip was that we sat in the photo booth together and got our picture made. It was such a high quality photo that now I can check "Christmas Card picture" off my list of things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment