Monday, June 13, 2011

Techno Kid

Yesterday when I picked up Dotty from Tony in Decatur, Tony told me Dotty had not had a nap that day. I was worried she would fall asleep on the car ride home and then stay up late that night.

My worries were short lived.

The minute Dotty got in the car she took my Galaxy Tab and started playing her games. She also had her DVD player going with her Barbie DVD.

At one point she had the Tab sitting on top of the DVD player and she was in no mood to talk to me. She was multitasking!

I was interrupting her techno time! How dare I try to talk to my child that I had not seen in two days?!?!

Needless to say, Dotty was happily entertained the entire way home...no time for sleep!

What did kids do before all these tech gadgets came along? Oh yeah...we sang terrible songs and annoyed our siblings...or at least that is what Jake and I did! My poor mother!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment