Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Skinny Cats...

When I help Dotty take off her shirt or dress to change clothes or to get in the bath tub I always say "skin a cat".

I don't know why I have always said this. I am sure it was said to me a million times as a child and I bring it up because of my own youth. But who really knows why we do the things that we do???

So last night as I was getting Dotty ready for the tub I said "skin a cat" when I pulled her dress up over her head.

Dotty looked at me and with all seriousness said, "Momma...why do you always say that? Are there no skinny dogs?"

I laughed so hard I had to sit down...good thing the toilet was handy...bad thing was the seat was up because...well I have a 3 year old so who knows why the seat was up?! I am sure when I notice something is missing it will be clearer to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment