Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Flashing the Catholic School

Dotty and I live across from a catholic school. We love it. It is not a big school so traffic is not bad and we get the benefit of people slowing down in the "school zone". Plus for 3 months out of the year there is practically no traffic at all.

The only down side is when school is in session and we have to acclimate back to students walking by, parents dropping off kids, etc. The first few days I watered my plants outside with my curlers in my hair without even really realizing it.

Today was the best though...Dotty usually comes outside with me when I water to play or help me water or just enjoy any temperature below 110 degrees and she is usually still in her pajamas at this point. This morning she was playing with her mermaid dolls in a puddle I had made for her when she hopped up and rain inside to go potty. When she came back out I told her I was almost done and to grab up her mermaids so we could go get ready for school.

In an effort to not get her nightgown wet, Dotty hiked up her dress and bent over (tushie facing the school) to get her toys. I was too late to stop the action.

Dotty had just done a full moon to the catholic kids and parents.

I did not know whether to be mad, be embarrassed, be on the lookout for CPS, or be amused. I chose to be amused but Dotty and I did have a talk about what we have to be wearing when we are outside...#1 on the list is panties.

I am also still on alert for a call from CPS...and I have a feeling that if I were catholic this event would call for a Hail Mary or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment