Wednesday, September 14, 2011

4 Year Dr. Visit

Today Dotty had her 4 year old doctor visit. She had to get three shots. She only cried for just a bit...and she told the nurse that she thought she might be her friend but after she gave her shots she didn't want to be the nurse's friend anymore. Thankfully the nurse found that funny.

After two stickers and one sucker the tears were all dry before we could get to the car. I do have a sucker now stuck to my cupholder but that is a small price to pay for no more tears.

Dotty was 41 inches tall...37.5 pounds and fell into the 75th percentile for each. She was as healthy as a 4 year old can be. My favorite question the nurse asked me was "Can you understand all the words she says?"

My answer, "for the past 3 years now...just kidding...but I understand her...loud and clear"

No comments:

Post a Comment