Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dotty's First Soccer Game




Today was Dotty's first soccer game. She did great...greeting all her fans. Dotty spent part of the game waving to all the people that showed up to cheer her on...which was a lot!

She did pretty good though. Every time we yelled at her to watch the ball or get the ball and score she would yell back "I am doing my best!" or "I will try my hardest!" Then she would get this very serious look on her face and clinch her fists.

However, after the game she cried because she didn't score a goal!!!

That is okay though...Presley cried at her game earlier in the day. My family went 2 for 2 on tears today.

Side Note: I told all those who were coming to watch Dotty to look for the "pink" team...all the little girls team in this division seem to be pink!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment