Friday, September 2, 2011

Crazy Hair Day

Dotty's teacher is a lot of fun and today her class was having "Crazy Hair Day"...not the whole school...just Dotty's class.

So this morning Dotty wanted to put her hair up in lots of pony tails and put lots of bows in her hair. She was super cute! And her hair did look a little crazy.

When we pulled up to school Dotty saw all the other kids walking in...without crazy hair. She leaned into to me and said with all manner of seriousness, "Are you SURE today is crazy hair day???"

I just laughed and explained to her that it was just her class and the other students didn't get to have a fun day like that. Of course as we walked into school I got a lot of strange looks from parents. While I considered justifying Dotty's Crazy Hair...I just smiled.

Dotty walked pretty slow into school and kept looking around for other "crazy haired kids". When she saw her class she saw plenty of them! In fact, her hair was pretty tame compared to others.

Needless to say I did not get a kiss goodbye...TGI(crazy hair)F!

No comments:

Post a Comment