Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A good day...

Today (so far) is a good day.

It started off with me not having to fight Dotty to get up and go to school.

She complained about nothing. She was very cooperative. We even got to school by 8:30am (only 30 minutes after we are supposed to be there...but 30 minutes earlier than we usually show up).

When I left my sweet baby girl I thought how wonderful it was to start a day with no fights and arguments.

Then I also thought...

Of course she did not argue...

She got to eat 2 packages of "pupcakes" (the 100 calorie packs of chocolate cupcakes...they do have fiber in my defense).
She got to wear the "flip flop dress" (but I did make her put on a jacket and put pants in her bag for recess).
She also wanted (and got) an ice cream sandwich to eat on the way to school (my version of a glass of milk).

Hmmm...well...if it works then who I am to argue!

No comments:

Post a Comment