Monday, September 13, 2010

Sippy Rehab...



Dotty is doing great in her "sippy rehab". The worst night was the first but then she went to stay with her daddy and he told me it went well.

Now Dotty uses the "Take and Toss" Princess sippy cup. Since it has a hard plastic top and will drip out without her sucking on it, she no longer uses the cup like a pacifier.

When I picked her up Sunday, Dotty told me, "I don't take a sippy cup anymore."

Such a big girl!

Last night I had a little trouble getting Dotty to go to sleep but that sometimes happens when she gets off her schedule. Finally at a little past 10pm she fell asleep.

She woke up at 7:15am...not a peep all night.

Hallelujah...praises to heaven...and bless my soul...why did we not do this 6 months ago?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment