Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

Today Dotty is 3 years old!

Thanks to all who have made the past 3 years so enjoyable and especially to all of you who have been so much help. It really does take a village (and sometimes the help from people who live in villages far away) to raise a child.

Dotty is a lucky girl to have so many people love her.

Tony and I are lucky to have such a wonderful, sweet, beautiful, loving, smart (okay...okay...proud Momma here)...girl.

I have no idea what the next year, 3 years, 13 years, or 30 years will be like but I can't wait to find out.

I remember this day 3 years ago. I was scared to death, in a lot of pain, and was so excited to meet my baby (we didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl). Today I am not as scared, definitely not in that kind of pain, but I am still excited to see what my baby will grow up to be...what her life will be like...what new and exciting things she will see and do.

So again...Happy Birthday Dotty...and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment