Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Looking for a Fairy Godmother...


Yesterday after school I took Dotty to a local pumpkin patch to pick out a few pumpkins to put on our porch. There was a wide assortment and Dotty found one she loved...and check out the price...who could beat that?!

Dotty just rambled away...like she usually does...about all sorts of things but during our talk she told me...

"Momma, can we come back here tonight?"
"Why" I asked.
"Maybe a Fairy Godmother will be out here and she will turn these pumpkins into coaches with horses. I could wear my Cinderella dress so she won't have to get me a new one."

I don't know what I loved more...that my sweet baby girl believed in Fairy Godmothers or that she was going to wear her Cinderella dress to make the Fairy Godmother's job a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment