Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ask the Moose



At night when we are getting ready for bed Dotty will often ask me what is coming on next on Nick Jr. Since we watch it almost every night I have a good idea of what show is coming up. Dotty is always hopeful that the next show will be "Yo Gabba Gabba" (it comes on at 9:30pm).

Many times Dotty wants us to "guess" about what will be on next. Then after we both make our guess she says "Let's see what the Moose says."

Moose A. Moose is a Nick Jr. character who, along with his friend Zee, sorta keep things rolling on Nick Jr. He also gives a preview of the upcoming show right after the credits of the current show are over.

Last night Dotty asked me who was going to pick her up from school. I told her Nana would. She then said "Let's see what the Moose says."

There will be a lot of questions Dotty will have in life that I will not always know the answer to. In those situation I plan on going with the "Let's see what the Moose says" strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment