Thursday, November 11, 2010

Internal Clock


Because of Daylight Savings Time I had to change a lot of clocks in the house, in my car, at work, etc. While not a hard task I am still finding clocks that I need to change...almost daily.

One clock I would love to change but cannot reach is Dotty's internal clock. Several mornings she has woke up at 4:30am. Sometimes just few a few minutes needing a drink. The other night she was up for an hour eating oatmeal and having me read her books.

Last night she demanded to call Memaw at 4:30am. I told her we could not do that because it would wake Memaw up and it would scare her death.

Dotty cried for 30 minutes straight...I almost called Memaw.

Finally Dotty went back to sleep. I did not.

Again...my hair looks really good today and I now have all my laundry folded and put away. Awh...the bright side of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment