Friday, November 26, 2010

Dotty is sick...not sick...sick...

Tony picked up Dotty from me yesterday around noon so she could spend part of Thanksgiving Day with the Nichols side of the family.

Dotty's nose had been running for several days and I did not think she felt 100% but I knew she would perk up.

A few hours later though Tony called to say Dotty had been crying for over an hour and said her ear hurt. I told him I would bring some of the antibiotic over that we had left from her last ear infection.

In the hour it took me to get the medicine and get to the Nichols house Dotty was being "Elasta Girl" and jumping all over her daddy on the bed...didn't seem so sick...but her eyes did still look it.

Kids are funny how one minute they are crying and dying and the next they are smiling and flying.

I talked to Tony this morning and he said Dotty seemed to be okay. I hope so...or at least I hope the "sick time" does not last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment