Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mommy is Snow White

I have a habit of changing my hair...about every 3 months...or sooner if my hairdresser will let me and if she promises my hair won't fall out.

I dye it, perm it, straighten it, dye it again, highlight it, cut it, cut it some more, dye it again...you get the idea.

The other day I wanted to go dark...I have no idea what my natural color is except for that I have a lot of gray hair. I usually highlight my hair blondish in the summer and go dark brown in the winter. My hair also picks up a lot of red tones so this last time I told Lynsey (the one who does my hair) that I wanted it dark brown with no red hints to it.

She told me I would have to go very dark to keep it from picking up any red.

Dye away! I said.

When it was all done I came out with very dark brown...almost black hair.

I went to get Dotty from Memaw and when I walked it Dotty was amazed at my hair.

Later that night Dotty told me I looked like Snow White. She then proceeded to tell me that Sleeping Beauty was still her favorite princess but she liked Snow White too.

I asked if I was at least her favorite Mommy and her comment was..."Yes Mommy. I only have one Mommy so you have to be my favorite."

I guess I will take what I can get. She did choose the Snow White panties to wear the next day so she could "be like Mommy." Sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment