Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tee Tee Trouble...

Dotty has been having a lot of accidents lately. I have no idea why either. Sometimes she has them when she is sleeping and sometimes they are when she is awake.

Everyone has given me their view points...

"She is too tired to wake herself up to go potty."
"She is playing too hard to notice until it is too late."
"All kids have setbacks."
"She is stressed."
"She is rebelling"
"She is three...pee happens."

(The last one was my own way of convincing myself I am not a terrible mother and my child is not trying to punish me for not spending enough time with her.)

Today Dotty had an accident at school during nap time. I always have extra clothes in her bag but I guess the teacher's aid did not know that so she put Dotty in some clothes from the "community pile". They were okay clothes...a little big and did not really match but I had no doubts they were clean so that was all I cared about. When we got in the car though and I was trying to get Dotty to fill me in on why she did not tee tee before nap time Dotty just looked at me real seriously and said...

"Momma...I don't have any panties on."
Okay...not sure whether to laugh or just leave it.

Being the great mother that I am...I laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment