Monday, November 29, 2010

Picky eater...

My child can eat...when she wants to. Sometimes she can eat her weight in one meal. Sometimes she will go an entire day and barely eat a thing.

She does know what she wants to eat though. And she does not mind telling me about it.

Last week she decided she no longer liked chocolate chip muffins.

So I bought her blueberry ones. She ate them all week.

This morning she asked for muffins so I brought her the blueberry ones. She ate all but one then looked at me and said...

"I don't like the blue ones Mommy. I like the red ones." (referring to the bag that is printed in red).

Luckily I know my daughter and kept some of the "red ones" in stock.

She took one bite out of one muffin and told me...

"I want pancakes."

What she got was me telling her to get dressed...she could eat at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment