Monday, January 17, 2011

God Made...

Last night Dotty was to the point of complete exhaustion. She was going on pure adrenaline. Bouncing off walls one minute then her body would go to jello the second it came time to put pajamas on. She was being silly, saying silly things, etc.

As we lay down in bed I was trying to get her to be still. She was a total wiggle worm. Needed something to eat. Needed something to drink. Needed to go to the bathroom. Finally she got still and I was telling her "Ariel". I thought she had drifted off to sleep so I stopped talking and was kind of just patting her.

Then her head popped up off the pillow and she said...

"God made you, me, Memaw, Daddy, Nana, Jake, Keri, Presley, Julie, and grass."

Then she was out.

I, on the other hand, had to try and not laugh out loud for the next five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment