Thursday, January 13, 2011

Home with Memaw

Dotty had a rough night last night. With her nose so stopped up she had trouble breathing. Then she was awake at 5:30am. So based on the dark circles under her eyes and the faucet she had where her nose used to be, Memaw thought it might be best for Dotty to stay with her today and rest.

I agreed. Although knowing what my mom's apartment looks like (a mini version of Toys R Us) I was not sure how much "rest" Dotty would get.

On the way over to Memaw's Dotty asked if she could go to dance "this day". I told her if she took her medicine, took a nap, and felt like going we would try to go to dance.

I just checked in with Mom a few minutes ago and could hardly talk to her for all the yelling and playing Dotty was doing. So much for resting.

I plan to go get Dotty about 1pm to make sure a nap takes place today...we both need one!

No comments:

Post a Comment