Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Waking up to a Surprise!

This morning Dotty woke up to a wonderful surprise...

Memaw!

My friend Jeri and I have started working out in the mornings again. We go to the gym at 6am so my mom comes over to sit with Dotty while I am gone. Usually Dotty never wakes up before I get back and get showered and Mom heads home, but today Dotty woke up at 6am.

She was so happy to call out for Momma and get Memaw instead. When I got home from the gym and saw all the lights were on in the house I knew something was up...or rather someone was.

When I walked into Dotty's room to find her and Memaw watching cartoons Dotty said to me...

"Guess what Mommy? Memaw came to play with me!"

And play Memaw did.

She played with Dotty until we had to get ready and leave for school.

What a great way to start the day...with your Memaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment