Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snotty Dotty...

Dotty was up a lot last night. She has a cold and her nose was running and she was sneezing most of the night. I gave her some Benedryl this morning but only half a dose since she was going to school. I did not want her to be crashed out all through class.

When I dropped her off she just had the saddest face. Red cheeks from wiping her nose (with her shirt sleeve most of the time), a pale face, dark circles under her eyes, and snot running from both nostrils.

The teachers at her school are gems though. I told all of them about Dot's condition and they all assured me they would be extra loving and would keep me posted if she got worse or if they thought she needed to go home.

It does a mother's heart good to see her child being snuggled by someone who cares about them. Especially on days when your little one is just not up to snuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment